We often get patients in our Omaha chiropractic office that have dealt with pain for several years. It is estimated that 20% of US adults suffer from chronic pain according to the Center For Disease Control.
WHAT IS CHRONIC PAIN?
-> Chronic pain is pain that has persisted for longer than 6 months. This pain can present itself as headaches, back pain or any area that you experience pain.
WHAT CAUSES CHRONIC PAIN?
-> While there can be several reasons for chronic pain, the most common reasons we often see in our chiropractic office are:
- You read it right, people more often than no just hope the pain will “go away.” So they will tough it out and really neglect taking care of the underlying injury. As time passes the pain still persists and can even be worse than it started.
- Masking The Pain
- Pain is the body’s alarm system. It is alerting you that something is wrong in the body. Most people when they experience pain will resort to taking a pill or seeking medicine to reduce the pain, however all that happens is the pain is masked and you are not actually healed. Medication does not address the root cause of the issue.
- Losing Hope
- Chronic pain can be one of the most challenging ailments people must deal with. It can be disheartening to be in pain with only minimal comfort or a lack of answers. Many people after seeking treatment with no solution just “live with the pain”.
HOW TO ADDRESS CHRONIC PAIN
– The keys to getting rid of pain:
- Get to the root cause of the problem.
- Take action as soon as possible, don’t wait!
- Keep searching for the solution.
- Schedule an appointment with us!
The biggest key to addressing chronic pain is to find the source of the pain and correct it there. This is where we come in…
ZUREK CHIROPRACTIC :: BEST LOCAL CHIROPRACTOR, OMAHA
At Zurek Chiropractic, we focus on neurologically-based chiropractic care. We administer the best and most specific type of chiropractic care, addressing the master control system of the body. Utilizing state-of-the-art technology to pinpoint and locate the root cause of your health concerns. The next step for you and your family is to schedule a comprehensive evaluation with our office, so we can better understand your unique needs. Click here or call (402) 504-3434 to book your no obligation appointment TODAY!
Welcome to Zurek Chiropractic we offer services and techniques such as Chiropractic Technique, Posture and Spine Exams, Pain and Accident Treatment, Neurological Exam, Nutritional Counseling, Corrective Exercises
Read more of our news.